1.WHAT ARE THE AI TECHNOLOGIES USED FOR ARCHITECTURE?
- AI text-to-image software such as Midjourney, DALL-E, and Stable Diffusion have the potential to change how architects approach the building and product design and creation stages.
- The images created by these robots, including dark-sounding imaginary buildings, have led to discussions about how they could affect the future of design and architecture.
2.WHICH WAY THE ARCHITECT DO?
- Trained as an architect, works in Midjourney to create evocative structures often draped in cloth . It believes it demonstrates how equipment and decors that are not typically included in initial architectural plans can change the way projects are presented to clients.
- They think they should show renderings [clients] almost from the first day, and accustom them to the fact that they will change. And they think if they can automate this while keeping control, then they’re all for it.
3.HOW AI TOOK ARCHITECTURE NEAR TO NATURE?
- Despite cultural biases, designers like Bhatia believe that technology can close the human-natural divide by showing buildings with natural attributes. The idea is to bring to mind a future where architecture co-exists with nature.
- They’re talking about developing cultural models that can capture as much cultural data as any given country would be willing to gives . adding that Stability AI is having discussions about creating culture-specific neural networks.